Who We Are.
VELISA BOOKKEEPING SERVICES.
Velisa Bookkeeping Services LLC is an independent and professional accounting and tax firm serving Maryland since 2017. We provide a full range of accounting, bookkeeping, consulting, payroll, and tax services. Our team is competent in maintaining accurate bookkeeping services, financial records and producing timely financial statements, proficient in any version of QuickBooks, attention to details and problem solving. Our focus is to offer personalized and confidential services for small-medium sized businesses and individuals.
To provide the best accounting services and to anticipate client needs.
To be a firm with enjoyable environment and rewarding to work.
To keep the professional respect of our clients handling their finances with a professional and confidential manner.
To grow and maintain personal and close relationships with our clients.
To establish open lines of communication between the client’s personnel and our team.
To maintain the capability to provide all services required by our clients.
To be an integral part of our client’s support system, and to assist them in providing quality bookkeeping services in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
To be the most respected independent bookkeeping firm providing high quality services to our clients.
Honesty / Integrity / Ethic / Excellence / Quality.
Isabel Velez, Accountant
Isabel is a professional accountant with more than 20 years of experience in the accounting field who responds well to challenges. She holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and Auditing from UNPHU University, Dominican Republic, an M.A. in management and Productivity, APEC University, Dominican Republic. She also earned her CPA licensed in Dominican Republic.
She is competent in maintaining accurate accounting services, proficient in any version of QuickBooks software, bilingual in Spanish and English and a highly qualified professional with knowledge of accounting principles.
She specializes in providing financial and consulting services to individuals and businesses, including tax preparation and financial planning. Familiar with financial reports, reconciliations, general ledgers, and regulatory reporting. Eager to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
Her strengths include leadership capacity, strong organization skills, critical thinking, problem solving, goal oriented and focused on results, ability to prioritize tasks and excellent client relationships.
- Tax Preparer Certified, MD Board of Individual Tax Preparers
- Certified Bookkeeper, National Bookkeepers Association
- QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor
- Member, National Society of Tax Professionals (NSTP)
- Member, National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
- Member, Chamber of Commerce
- Participant in IRS Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP)
- Registered Maryland Tax Preparer
- Maintenance accounts documentation electronically.
- Processing bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliation and financial reports.
- Using proper accounting procedures to manage cash and deposits.
- Updating sensitive banking information with accuracy and speed.
- Processing journal entries, online transfers, and payments.
- Processing payroll, electronic deposits, and employee pay stubs.
- Financial statements expertise.
- Preparing business and personal tax returns.